COVID-19 FUND SUCCESS IN NUMBERS
Official Coronavirus Resources
- Covid-19 Home Isolation Information_Afrikaans
- Covid-19 Home Isolation Information_English
- Covid-19 Home Isolation Information_Xhosa
- Coronavirus Basic Info Sheet_Afrikaans
- Coronavirus Basic Info Sheet_English
- Coronavirus Basic Info Sheet_Xhosa
- Coronavirus Lockdown Info Sheet_Afrikaans
- Coronavirus Lockdown Info Sheet_English
- Coronavirus Lockdown Info Sheet_Xhosa
- Coronavirus_Guidelines on Wearing Public Masks_English
- Coronavirus_Guidelines on Wearing Public Masks_Xhosa
- Coronavirus_Guidelines on Wearing Public Masks_Afrikaans
Articles from Valcare
- From the CEO: Transitioning from Food Parcels to Vouchers and Job Opportunities
- From the CEO: Standing United, Staying Informed
- Seeing Opportunities During Times of Crisis
- 15 Tech Tools to Help Nonprofits Work Remotely
- Managing Your Mental Health During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Valcare Coordinates Covid-19 Fund to Support Most Vulnerable in Cape Winelands
- 5 Top Tips for Effective Project Management
Weekly Prayer Gatherings
Since a state of disaster was declared mid-March, the Valcare team has been praying every day together with our nonprofit members.
We will now be praying weekly on Mondays, so join us via Zoom, organise your own remote gathering, or pray alone from wherever you are.
We are trusting for restoration, peace, healing and hope.
08:00 – 08:30
#21DaysOfHope & #MondayMotivations
For each day of the lockdown and on a weekly basis thereafter, we are sharing an encouraging verse or quote on our social media pages to keep you inspired and motivated through this challenging time.
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” – Phil 4:6
Spread the Word
Resources to download and use: