To ensure sustainable impact, Strategic Intervention lies at the core of everything we do. We place great emphasis on building partnerships amongst empowered community members, the private sector, government and active NGO’s in each area.
Our key objectives are to enable and activate:
– clean, safe and attractive environments;
– a productive society with economic opportunities;
– a healthy, educated and active society; and
– a strong social cohesion.
Valcare has a thriving membership network with more than 200 like-minded organisations gaining from the following benefits:
– Capacity building: training, internship & volunteer programmes, donations, resources and a database.
– Coordinated efforts: various programmes, social workers support, ECD initiatives, feeding scheme etc.
– Encouragement and engagement: events, prayer opportunities, workgroups and think tanks.
– Support: facilities sharing, NPO compliance support, Preferred Service Providers.
– United voice: press statements, advocacy and united engagement.
Click here to read The Benefits of being part of the Valcare Membership Network.
Click here for Valcare’s Member Registration form.
Valcare enables effective social change in community by managing and distributing funding to partners in the valley.
These partners are awarded funds via a strict selection process according to Valcare’s funding criteria, impact strategy and intervention areas. All registered Valcare members may apply for funding according to the relevant guidelines and criteria that can be found here.
Click here to read our Funding Application Process – Frequently Asked Questions.
Corporate Social Investment (CSI)
With over 15 years of experience, Valcare is best positioned to connect the right funders with the most relevant organisations and beneficiaries.
From planning, evaluation of projects, measuring Key Performance Indicators and channeling funds and donations to the identified projects.
To ensure accountability and transparency, Valcare enters into a Service Level Agreement with our funders and a Memorandum of Understanding with the recipients.